Sunday, November 25, 2018

Still Searching for Wonderland



This time Alice is searching

for the Mad Hatter and has

all the muchness she could

Ever dream of.


Its just that he left

Wonderland without

saying goodbye...


Or rather she was forgotten

there, left to watch it all

fall down around her

as she stands so completely


Alone.


Cheshire erased everything

except me. He took the queen

all her heads and hearts,

Even the real story that

belongs in this book

trapping me within blank pages.


And if you find this

I am sure you will


Understand.


Its just that I thought you

should know I am

going to use these pages

for something new

with very different

characters and a world

you will never see.


And someday when this

becomes a classic you

will remember how you had

your chance, but you chose

to walk away without leaving


Anything.


Welcome to Wonderland

my Mad Hatter, I'm so

displeased to announce

that none of it ever existed

No comments:

Post a Comment