Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stained Glass Eyes



There are seven billion ways to view the world,

Of all I find yours the most beautiful.


Carnation hues blinding you now

So you don't show your pain,

Why you hide

......there

I will never know.


Seven billion people live and breathe,

But your breath puts on the best show.


Ebony clouds the words

You do not wish to say

That makes sense I

....., suppose;

They don't seem to understand.


So of all seven billion lifestyles out there

Yours is the one I would like to learn.


Dark sandy eyes and lime thoughts

With azure meanings

Make it seem as though

You found a perfect

.......paradise,

I wish I could join you.


Because there are seven billion things wrong with the world,

And I promise you will never be one of them.


Cherry smiles and lightly

 candied hearts fill this

Deep, dark, and dangerous

World, but not our milky

......paradise.

They just don't know it.


One day seven billion people will leave us

Not you and I, for we will live forever.


Golden promises fill your mind

As we face each day,

Just remember someday

We will scream, "oh my god,

.....THIS

Is paradise and it feels

So god damn good!"-------------------------------------------------------


Inspired by  the song by Piece the Veil "stained glass eyes and colorful tears"
    

No comments:

Post a Comment