Saturday, November 17, 2018

For he who drinks "Colors"



Forced to hide behind four walls

made of painted glass,

yet no hope of escape.


Contact with outsiders

has become forbidden;

though I cannot give that up

without first taking my very life away.


I'm only aloud in the sun a few times

each month though never am I to be

left alone, in peace, quiet, or harmony.

Because somewhere along my path

something went horribly wrong.


I swear to you

to everyone everywhere,

I didn't do that!


Though they took everything from me,

everything except food, some clothes and my house,

yet they left me for myself...

Somehow they managed to

drag her far away from me.


Don't know how,

really I don't care;

but I manage to talk to friends still.


It doesn't look like my love

is coming back home to me

anytime soon.


I've been forced to live this way

for far too long now.

Will they try and keep me here

forever more?

No comments:

Post a Comment