Friday, August 24, 2018

The Crazy Parody of Nonsense



And i know im not always the best listener,

i get sidetracked and confused i

lose myself in my own little world.

I know im not the girl of your dreams,

i don't look good without make up

and im too big in some areas and

way too tiny in others.


I know that my heart is falling apart

its tied together with all sorts of

useless things and my memory holds on

to more of the bad than the good

 but I try.


I am also a dreamer, so i imagine what life could be.

I imagine me and you.

I think of all the places we could see and things we could do.

I envision you happier than ever before

and sometimes I let myself pretend im

the reason for that joy. So right now I'm

seeing the world so much darker than it

really is, but tomorrow, I promise I'll see

the blindingly good side instead,

so long as you'll give me the night


to make the change.

Oh and I know my heart is small,

but i love you with every ounce of love

everyone alive or dead has ever had to

give and i love you for so much more

than just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment