Sunday, September 20, 2015

When You Need it


I hope that these words make you remember that you've got a friend here whenever you need. I hope you realize that these words are here for you in whatever way you need, whenever you need. And I want you to know that although in actuality I write them with someone I truly love in mind you were meant ti read them. They are here so you will find them in your greatest times of need. And even if we don't ever know each other's names or secrets or home towns, it's enough for me. U hope that these words can be there for you when the people who should be but can't. Trust me they want to be just as much as you do, if not more. Because sometimes good people, people we know well or sometimes even love, sometimes they can be even better than we ever thought. And that means that they think of you in ways you more than you realize. Because I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that you are wonderful and so are the people in your life. I'm trying to let you know that everything is okay and if it's not it will be tomorrow. And I hope more words and people than these and I are. Because you deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment