Saturday, September 26, 2015

What Missing Adrenaline Feels Like


"And I bet you love to think that  I'm getting what you think I deserve for alienating my own flesh and blood, but you always seem to forget why that was in the first place. I'm sure you're sitting on the couch with it's ugly faded coffee swirls laughing your head off because you can see me getting pushed around by other kids with normal families or because you can hear my teachers trying to get through to me that life without a the love of a complete family isn't life at all.

But you're the only one who got what they deserve in someone else's eyes. Because I won't regret this and no one here's out to get me."

You wrote that when you were young, do you still feel the same way? Or have you moved on and created your own complete home?

No comments:

Post a Comment