Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dancing - Waiting in the Rain


I often find myself whispering, "We're only separated by a thin wall of glass," or "It's a real, true friendship, we've just never been in the same place at the same time." It's not the talking to myself that bothers me, it's the shocking realization that if it weren't for wires and a hundred sleepless nights, I'd never have met you. And believe me, that's so difficult to understand because it's so easy to imagine your laughter or feel what it would be like to dance in the rain that these "day dreams" of mine are more "real" than any memory I've ever had.

I often find myself saying, "We're only separated by a thin wall of glass," but that makes me wonder which of us is alone, waiting on the outside.






Photograph by my friend Senyru or Mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment