Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Never Forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG_frPYSiCg

You started learning a song
titled "Never forget" you began
this endeavor before we ever met.

You showed it to me when I
wasn't feeling well because
you thought the piano would
make my headache go away.

You always did a better job of
making me feel better from far
away than anyone near by ever
really could - thank you for that.

I swore to myself that I
would never forget
you because of that skill.

Because of that beautiful song
from such a horrifying game.

And so far, I haven't, but I think,
I think you have and that breaks
my heart every time you cross my mind.

Right now I am listening to that song,
the one with more beauty than words
can describe and more meaning
than the writers intended with the title

"Never Forget"

and I hope that you
have not forgotten
me just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment