Sunday, June 8, 2014

Elixir of Life



You seem so sad, Darling. I don't know how to help you. You never let me see when things aren't going well but your eyes are terrible liars and they betray you every time. I know there's something and its bad. I am sorry if I make it more difficult for you to do what you have to do, but I don't want to be protected anymore. I want to help. I just don't know how until you help yourself. I don't mean to sound cruel, it's just that in life there is only ever so much you can do for someone else before they do anything for themselves. Darling, you seem so sad. It's the kind of sight I am afraid to see. I love it when you are strong and free. I love it when your smile shines brightly everywhere we go and when those poisonous tears are no longer able to cloud your mind with alcoholic indecision. You seem so sad, Darling. That will no longer be the case, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment