Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flashing Blue Numbers



Darling, you like to think that I don't point out 11:11 to you anymore because I don't want you to be happy, but you don't seem to realize I am not capable of being so cruel to you. I never want to be so heartless to anyone, especially you. But you see, it's really just that I have been missing the time myself. I think I need to stop making wishes for a while, and this is just a funny proof of that. You see, when I wish my wishes tend to contradict wishes I have previously made. And when I wish I tend to lose faith in the power I already have and the life experiences I have already created for myself (all the wishes I have already granted on my own). I don't think that 11:11 is making me feel better anymore, it just breaks my heart a little more and makes me question my blip of an existence, yet another position I am not really all that fond of. So Darling, to answer your question, it's not that I do not want you to be happy, but merely, that my life needs some work before I can go on finding times that bring good fortune. You deserve the very best, I will never be able to give that to you, so please, start watching the clock for yourself, you gain more power that way anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment