Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Superheros Exist Too



Yes, I saw you fall down the stairs, I saw you slip in the rain; but I also saw you carry your friend all the way across town when she fell and hit her head at the bar the other night. I heard when you told the little twin boys that live upstairs everything would be okay if only they could find the light from the sun each morning when they got up. And today I saw you bleeding on the white tile in your bathroom because your pain drove you to cut too deep. So I thought you should know that if anyone in this goddamned town deserves the title of a real life super hero its you; because you take care of everyone else before yourself and you fall and you get beaten up but you always i mean ALWAYS get back up again with a smile on your face. And I love you so much for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment