Friday, May 2, 2014

May 3 2014



The Memory of Beauty By Iain S. Thomas:

(I hope you are okay.) I hope things are beautiful. And even if they're not, then I hope you remember this moment right now when they are. Because you've got to hold up each and every other moment to the moment when things are beautiful and say

"Look, I told you. Remember this."

Dearest Viewer,
My loveliest love,

I think that this is a good way to begin this chapter in our story because right now life is getting in the way and we all need a little help sometimes. Some mornings you just won't want to get out of bed in  the morning and the only thing you will need is a little encouragement. This is my revised addition of the human journey I have nicknamed "Something With Meaning". Thank you for being here now, thank you for finding this.

Sincerely,

Rene'

No comments:

Post a Comment