Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Heart's Random Ramblings



Dear You,

As much as I like to believe you will never see these words life has a funny way of proving me wrong at any given opportunity. This being said you have brought me to a much more joyful place in my life than I can remember being in a while.

With you words just flow so much easier than they can be written, every love song ever written has some sort of relevance, and stars shine brighter than ever before just for us. Maybe that is just because of the love I have for you, and maybe it's the way the entire world lights up when you smile or how everything laughs along when you do.

Whatever the reason, I am so very glad you are part of my life. So many people have spent countless hours telling me that I deserve more than what I had in the past and I finally see what they meant by that. So thank you for finding your way into my experiences.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment