Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Longest Night in History


I’ve never seen a more memorable, more beautiful, more mesmerizing sight than watching shadows and light fight over your features again and again. The battle would get so close then the light would win. There was a spark in your eyes even in the darkest of times, a spark that reached out and just held my heart so sweetly with such sour tendencies as though everything would be okay. As though we were exactly where we were meant to be. So I stood before you happier than I can ever remember being and I melted for you, I jumped with you and together we learned what it means to love ourselves and each other. To love the lives we live. And for that I thank you immensely.

1 comment:

  1. i cant think of more fitting words to describe being with you babe. (seriously, im not a writer) MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete