Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stranger Tides


I know I looked at you with horrible alien eyes and that that was enough to hurt you more than you hurt me by saying those words. Yes, I was fighting tears and I swear I thought you weren't able to see them pushing makeup from my eyes but i guess everyone gets things wrong sometimes. Honestly, I could have sworn that you could hear my heart breaking from the moon and maybe even Mars or Jupiter, but i suppose that it's such a common sound no one would ever notice.

I know I looked at you with alien eyes so realistic you were able to feel a piece of yourself dying because you'd finally proved me wrong.

I'm so sorry I ever looked your way in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. the only thing i want for you babe is for you to be happy and enjoy life, i think all will be better once you come here and are in my arms. I love you babe forever and always, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete