Sunday, August 17, 2014

TSI25 - the Day of new Beginnings



Thank you for waltzing through my heart while you could, I mean really, thank you for taking time out of your incredibly busy schedule for me (no sarcasm, I mean it in all honesty.) Thank you for showing me what the definition of art really is and the person I really want to be - someone so much better than I was two years ago when we met. Thank you for leaving without saying goodbye and for teaching me what glass feels like when it hits the wall, shatters, and falls to the ground glistening beautifully like new fallen snow in all it's painful perfection. Thank you for broadening my horizons and helping me realize that words are only ever words and they won't change the world they, won't always mean the same thing to everyone, they won't always even be true. Thank you for your stay.

P.s. here lies T.H. another poet just too talented for their own good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment