Saturday, August 9, 2014

There's a Maze in the Garden



You don't have to understand me when I say this, in fact, I never really thought you would. Because my asking you to understand is the same as asking a shark to sing. At least, if you love me, let your eyes glaze over the next few sentences and at least pretend that you are comprehending with some sort of fluidity. I don't expect you to understand this, but where you stand in regards to my heart is not of importance right now, and really neither are you. I know I hurt you sometimes, I cut you so deep that you bleed, and you do the same to someone else because that's the cycle, it's the way we were taught to believe things go. Only, Love, my dearest, sweetest Love, not everyone is out to get you, and you do need to realize that as it is before time for basic lessons like that runs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment