Sunday, August 31, 2014

Another Mistake's Been Made



You asked me why I suddenly decided to change so much about myself so you being you and meaning what you mean to me I told you and I answered as honestly as I could. I am trying to be something I am not because I am tired of people worrying about me and always asking what's wrong when it's simply the fact that I've had too much of people. That's when your smile ran away and you said, "I like it," and whispered, "But I wish you didn't feel that way." Then we went our separate ways because people always have somewhere better to be and we really should stop keeping each other for so long on the way to those places. Although, I should tell you that I heard it when you said, "Love, you've always been perfect to me." Now I miss the way things used to be even more than I already did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment