Thursday, July 17, 2014

Take My Hand



I keep telling myself that I am over you, but there is nothing faster than the speed of thought, I can look at anything and think of you. I can be anyone I want and I still won't be good enough to bring you back. But I can still feel you thinking of me as I think of you, you love me because love is one of those feelings that is always there even when it's not on the surface and you know you want to come back, to see how I am doing, to see if you've been replaced or not. You know where I write and which sites I update the most often.  You know where to look and what to look for when there's someone new around, but you don't have the heart to read through my life while waiting on the sidelines knowing that now that you've put me through this hell (the same one you're going through - you know because you've seen the photographs of it on Facebook) wondering what in the world could possibly of made you decide that this was the best thing for both of us. I keep telling myself that I am over you, but when I see you've visited and didn't bother to say hi its far too difficult not to break a little bit more inside.




(i own no rights to this photo. . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment