Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just a Dream



There is nothing more comforting than the welcoming arms of Sleep on a night filled with beautifully designed darkness and the soothing lull of the storm outside while you lay completely content between warm blankets and sheets, wrapped delicately within the breathing of another soul. And I know you don't want to hear this, but every time I think of the nights we have yet to share I know I have never slept even half as well as I will when we finally get the time we have spent so long promising each other. You read these words, I know you do, I just hope you remember that there is nothing more comforting than the welcoming arms of Sleep. Especially when you are already entangled in the arms of someone you love more than anything else in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment