Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mirrored Rooms and reflections



There's a picture of you dancing with someone. The two of you are alone in an empty room and you are wearing a silly dark hat. It looks like you are about to smile cause your eyes sparkle just a bit more when you do, either way, it's perfect. There was a time when you promised you'd teach me to dance, and I keep telling myself that if you keep that and if you wear some other stupid hat I am going to take it from you when you least expect it. I keep thinking that if you taught me how to dance then maybe I would be the reason that your eyes sparkle just a little more than usual. At first it was thoughts like this that hurt the most, but now they are the only source of hope I can find.



*another photo that is not mine in any way...

No comments:

Post a Comment