Friday, April 8, 2016

Welcome Home


I hate not being able to introduce you to music you would love simply for the fact I can't bare the weight of knowing that you'll change the way you think of it when I'm gone.

Even if you're the one to walk away it'll still be my head on your goddamned silver platter waiting to be chopped up even more - for your pleasure.

And I know right now it's no big deal, but haven't you ever listened to the radio before? Don't you know what it's like to be stung by the voice of a stranger singing a song that once meant the world to you?

Or have you never let anyone in this far before - despite having learned their every goddamned nook and cranny.

Oh but don't worry Love, I still remember every fucking note you introduced me to - even the ones after you fell off the face of this

godforsaken

too still

Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment