Sunday, November 29, 2015

Entering Reality



I’m not going to ask you some psychological mumbo-jumbo, overly used, ordinary question like, “what’s your favorite color?”... “Oh, so you’re this, that, and this” just to learn your basics. I won’t tell you that we’re perfect just because we like the same bands and a movie or two. And I can’t promise any sort of forever, or even just a lifetime when I say “I love you”. But each time I ask a question, I’m honestly curious and everything we have in common is just a little more glue for our frame. Oh, and every single time I do say words like those, I’ll sincerely mean them, with every fiber of my being, in those moments (and I’ll remember them forever). Because this should be real and honest and true. Even if it doesn’t last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment