Friday, April 6, 2018

NaPoWriMo day 6 2018


I've fallen in love with a new band
and it kind of worries me in a way
that most people wouldn't really notice -

Darling, I've fallen in love with a band
from your home and they only play
about the loss of human life and t
he pains of growing up. The images
are so beautiful and their voices

remind me of angels

but something's not right about this
and I can't figure it out, it's driving me crazy
I feel further out of touch with you
than I didn't when you first decided to leave

which is weird because I've got someone
to hold close and keep warm through the night
he makes me smile - even though he's
not as creative as you. This band though,

Honey this band, called the wonder years
they make me wonder if youre okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment