Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Crossing Lines


Here I go from state to state getting further away from the mausoleum for memories that I designed when you left. You always were crossing lines too soon speeding close to a hundred in a seventy- five. Darling, I am an adventurous soul, you of all people should have known that by now, my absence has been both spontaneous and deliberate. Hades has held me within his flame-filled grasp for far too long and it was far past the breaking point. Listen to me, Darling, I had dinner with strangers (who are now better friends than you've ever been). I went four days on two thirty minute "cat naps" and music (everything from Sarah Mclaughlan to Katy Perry). Ice and snow and sunshiney deserts; frigid wind whistling through gears followed by killing innocent tumbleweeds. Darling, you of all people should know that i am an adventurous soul - I am a crafter of my experiences.  A true artist. you shouldn't hold on so tightly or you'll be known forever more as "The Dream Catcher".

No comments:

Post a Comment