Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Properties of Waves



When we met we became more of ourselves and less of the surrounding strangers. So I got to thinking and I have to know if we saved each other from the world or if we used each other to save ourselves. That's when I started wondering how you feel towards me and how I really feel towards me and began describing how I feel towards you (I am in awe of you and I am sincerely in love with you) which led me to ask if we ever think of ourselves or if we are really only ever thinking of nothing else. When we met we both began to feel so much better, that's the only thing that matters, right?

1 comment:

  1. in complete and total darkness a single speck of light can mean the diffrence between insanity and insanity with a foundation of meaning

    ReplyDelete