Saturday, March 17, 2018

All Hail the Queen!


I won't be able to call you this year, but that doesn't mean I care any less than I have ever before. In fact, I've been wondering how your pet ninja Sam has been doing and I've been meaning to ask which tiara or shamrock encrusted treasure you'll be parading about in this year. There's another book waiting for you on the kitchen table, signed by all the people you've been missing most lately, and there's coffee in the microwave (just put it on high for 10 seconds when you're out of the shower).  It's been a rough year, but you're doing so well for yourself, Darling. I'm so proud of you. Hopefully today brings you all that you deserve and more for your hard work and success.

I promise I'll call before the week is up, but for now, this will have to do. With all my love, someone too far away for either of our good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment