Wednesday, August 17, 2016

History Books Always Omit This


There was a time when every word I wrote was meant for one person. It was just a point in time when one person meant more to me than I thought anyone else ever could. Little did I know how wrong I was. As the days passed and more ink was spilled I slowly came to the realization that they were just another person. Once the full force of that hit me though I began to claim that these words are merely the last in my bag and I am going to use them so that you never feel alone again. I decided that I would sit down each day, slice open a new vein and write how I was feeling so that someone when that when you felt that was feeling so that when you felt the same way you felt better because you knew that someone else had felt to same too. Because knowing that is exactly enough for you, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment