Saturday, November 22, 2014

Best Friends' Fallout


" Can you tell that I have been crying?" I asked you with a fake smile beginning to form.

"Yes, but you're still more beautiful than anyone else out there." You smiled as you wrapped your safe arms around me.

"Thank you," I whispered staying as close to you as I could.

"You're welcome. your world may fall down, I may yell at you, they may not like you at school or work, you may hate yourself, but I will always know that you deserve more than any of that. So I will always love you with everything I have. I hope someone better can come along and treat you like the royalty you should be," you whispered almost silently as I began to fall asleep. 

1 comment:

  1. i only wish i could give you more then i do now because you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete